Scoring & Time:
- Officials keep game time
- Table keeps penalty time and score.
- 2-23 Minute Halves
- 5 minute half time/9 Minutes between games
- NO TIMEOUTS
- NO Overtime-games can end in a tie
- 2-20 Minute Halves
- 5 minute half time
- Playoff game times kept by referees
- Running clock (Only top for injury or timeout)
- 1 (1 minute) Time Out (per game)
- Overtime: 1 untimed sudden death victory period. The period continues until a goal is scored. NO TIMEOUTS in overtime, even if the team did not use their time out during regulation.
- No Over & Back
- No one handed sticks
- 4 Poles maximum on the field
- No Mercy Rule
- When a team is winning by 5 Goals or More: there will be NO FACEOFF after a goal is scored.
- No Counts
- 45 second technical foul
- 90 second personal foul
- Penalty time starts on the restart of the whistle
- In home can serve a goalie penalty if no second goal is available.
- Game ejections are handled by the referees.
- Tournament ejections are handled by the tournament directors. (2 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties warrant ejection or 1 game suspension)