Dante Batista Video Breakdown
Coaches Comments: “Dante has very quick hands and has the ability to make the difficult saves look very routine. After a save he can make crisp outlet passes at all levels of the field.”-Nick Daniello PT Director
- Colin Mulshine (D) (Brunswick-PT21/ Princeton) - "As a defender, I love having Dante in net. He's a very good communicator and an excellent stopper, especially in close. Above all, he's a great teammate and a great guy to be around."
- Blake Borges (M) (Brunswick-PT21/ Syracuse) - "Dante is a great defensive leader in net. He's very vocal and is constantly communicating with his defenders. He has very quick reflexes aiding him in making stops anywhere up high. He is also very reliable, making huge clutch saves when the game's on the line. During an OT game against Edge, an Edge player had a clear shot at the net to win the game, but Dante made a split save off his foot, giving us the ball to win. When Dante gets hot, it's certainly tough to score on him. He is also great at keeping his head up after a save, consistently throwing great breakout passes to me and other middies running up the field, hitting us right in stride. I absolutely love having him in net, and having Dante on my team."
- Keith Boyer (D) (Yorktown-PT21/ Duke) - "Dante is very vocal and throws really good outlet passes. Great teammate."
- Holt Matheis (A) (Darien-PT21/ Georgetown) - "When I first came to Prime Time in 8th grade I didn't really know anyone on the team but at my first practice Dante took me under his wing and showed me the ropes and showed me what it is like to be a Prime Time player. He introduced me to friends including himself that I will cherish for the rest of my life. That one action by Dante showed a lot about his character on and off the field that I will be thankful for forever. Dante is one of the toughest and most talented goalies I've ever gone against. He saves just about every shot I take. When I'm on the other side of the field I can hear Dante talking to the defense and being the captain for the defense as well. His leadership on the Prime Time team is very well respected as we look at him as a leader for the 2021 team. Not only is Dante a fantastic lacrosse player, off the field he's one of the most fun and nicest people I've ever been around and all of my Prime Time teammates would say the same thing."
- Nick Pollak (A) (Kent School-PT21) - "Dante is a tough goalie to shoot on. He takes up the net well with his positioning and has great hands."
Accolades: All-New England West 1 (one of three sophomores), starting varsity goalie at the Kent School.
Colleges with Interest: