Patrick Jamin Video Breakdown
- Lou Aboyoun - Head Coach - Mad Dog National "I have had the pleasure of coaching Patrick for the past 7 years or so, every summer. He has always been the most consistent player we have. He is the catalyst of our team and if Patrick plays well our team usually succeeds as a result. Defensively he is like having another Long Pole on the field. He can shut down another teams best offensive threat at the midfield and will take the ball away from a lesser player. He RARELY gets beat on defense. He is fantastic on the wings and off the ground is always coming up with the tough GB. His athleticism and speed make him a threat in transition and his is fully capable of taking the ball coast to coast. Offensively he is our initiator... he is comfortable running against a long pole and can take advantage of a short stick matchup. He is a phenomenal feeder and dodges with his head up at all times. He is a smooth dodger, often making one hard move and getting his hands free... when he scores and shoots it almost looks effortless like he is not even trying yet he runs by most who try to guard him. His lacrosse IQ is the one of the highest on our team. He is always in the right spot, understands both offensive and defensive concepts and can adjust to new strategies quickly, he's a true student of the game. Pat will do anything for the Team and he would be the first guy I would take if I were building a roster because he can check so many boxes. Pair him with a dynamic scorer and a few solid poles and you have yourself the epitome of a 2-way midfielder.... in today's game he will be an instant value add for any roster."
- Coach Moreau - Head Coach - Rumson Fair Haven HS "Patrick is an old school two way midfielder. He has a high IQ and outstanding athleticism. Patrick can catch and finish with time and room but can also dodge draw and make the right decision with the ball. On defense he is one of the few where you can leave him on an island and not be concerned about sliding. Patrick also excels in the transition game. He can be a featured player on EMO. Also plays on the MDD unit. "
- Thomas Mencke - Mad Dog National - HARVARD "Patrick Jamin is a selfless teammate that puts the needs of the team above the wants of himself. He is a do it all middie who thrives in the open field and is excellent both ways. Off the field Patrick is a good friend to have and treats others the way he wants to be treated"
- Casey Mulligan - Mad Dog National - SYRACUSE "Pat Jamin in my opinion is one of the best midfielders in the 2021 class. Pat’s game is so smooth and he truly dominates every part of the game. Whether that be picking up a gritty groundball, playing lockdown defense, or scoring in transition. He’s the type of player that puts the team before himself, and is a very unselfish player. I’ve grown up playing with Pat, and there is no one I’d rather play alongside with then him. Pat’s athleticism makes him the ideal next level midfielder. Pat always brings a positive attitude and has a work ethic like no other."
- Conor Spagnolli - Mad Dog National - TOWSON "Patrick is one of those guys that is just as effective on defense as any other pole on the field. He’s very reliable which is crucial to have as a ssdm but Patrick can also run the ball in transition and put it in the back of the net. Very smart player and very athletic. Love playing with him"
- Tynan Walsh - Mad Dog National - UPENN "Jamin is the glue guy. He makes everyone’s job easier because he can do it all on both ends of the field. Off the field, he is a great teammate and friend."
- Daniel Martin - Mad Dog National - VILLANOVA " Pat Jamin is a highly versatile midfielder who can make big plays on both ends of the field. While on defense, pat is like having another long stick out in the field. He plays lockdown defense against highly ranked offensive players with ease by using his size and speed to his advantage. He excels at jamming up his man, cashing turnovers and pushing the fast break to create easy offense. On the other end of the field, pat is a phenomenal dodger with a great field iq. He uses these skills to create looks for the players around him and sees the field at a high level."
- 4.5 GPA 1360 SAT
- Selected to 2019 2nd Team All Group 2 NJ by NJ.com (Sophomore year).
- Selected to 2019 1st Team All Freshman/Sophomore Team in NJ by NJ.com (Sophomore year).
- Selected to 2019 Asbury Park Press First Team All Shore Conference (Sophomore Year).
- Selected to 2019 Shore Sports Network First Team Shore Class B North Division (Sophomore Year).
- Selected to 2019 Shore Sports Network Second Team All Shore (Sophomore year).
- Selected by NJ.com as one of the top Sophomore Lacrosse Players in NJ (2019).
- Selected by NJ.com as one of the top Freshman Lacrosse Players in NJ (2018).
- Played on New Jersey 2020/2021 team for Brine National Lacrosse Classic in 2016.
- Football: Selected to 2019 First Team Shore American Division (Junior year).
- Selected to 2019 Asbury Park Press Third Team All Shore Conference (Junior year).
- Selected to 2019 Shore Sports Network Third Team All Shore (Junior year).
- Started sophomore year and led the team with 74 points (21 goals and 53 assists) in 24 games.
- Top 10 in assists in NJ
- Started freshman year and had the second most points on the RFH Varsity team
- 2018 Group 2 South Sectional Champs, (43 points in 23 games) and led the team in assists with 25.
- Football. Started at Wide Receiver for the 2018 RFH Varsity Football team (one of only two sophomores to start).
- Team won the Group 3 State Sectional and South Bowl Championships.
- Finished the season ranked 13th in NJ with a 10-2 record. I had 12 receptions for 120 yards and 1 TD. Started Junior year at WR and had 35 receptions for 451 yards and 3 TD's. Team finished the season 6-5 and made it to the Group 3 Central Sectional State Championship game.
Colleges with Interest: