Reef Kabalin Video Breakdown
- Jacob Webb – Sweetlax Florida, The Kings Academy (Committed to Albany) Reef is a vocal, physical, and reliable teammate. He makes every other defender around him better by constantly communicating off, and on ball. Tommy Null – Krakens, The Kings Academy: I’ve been playing with Reef since I was in 3rd grade and he has always been the strongest defender on the field. His size and strength allows him to slide hard and make a statement to the opposing team. In addition, his communication skills help bring the defense together. Any defense with Reef on it, is going to be hard to score on.
- Corey Frydman – Sweetlax Florida, St. Andrews School, (Committed to UMass): Reef is a super hard working and talented defender. He throws great checks and covers a lot of ground. He is also very good in transition and clearing. He is a great teammate and is always reliable. A great plyer and a greater person.
- Wyatt Knust – H.B. Plant, Sweetlax Florida, (Committed to Cornell) I’ve played with reef for 4 years now. He’s always been a great teammate and he’s a stud defenseman. He always has a good attitude and I love to play with him
- Joe Taraboletti – Sweetlax Florida, Ponte Vedra High, (Committed to Denver) Reef Kabalin is an athletic defenseman who communicates well off ball and on ball. He is very receptive to coaches' input by making quick adjustments in practice and games. Reef always has a positive attitude and never lets the previous play affect his next play. Reef's work ethic and dedication are two of the traits that stand out the most to me. Reef is the type of well-rounded defenseman any coach would be lucky to have on his team.
- Kurt Pelchen – Jupiter High School, (Committed to Embry Riddle) - The last 2 years that I have played with Reef on the Jupiter high lacrosse team has been full of making memories and having fun; however, at the same time it has also been a learning experience for the both of us. Throughout the off season and spring season Reef and I are always trying to help each other and point out each other’s flaws in order to improve our skills. Reef is always open and willing to learn from others and listens when the coaches or captains asks him to do a specific thing and preforms those requests up to there full potential. Having Reef down low adds another solid unit to our defense. This year Reef was a major role in our strong team defense that we had, and he is only getting better. He is a all around player who can play down low, run LSM, and even take some draws at the face off. Not only is Reef a good lacrosse player but he is a scholar student in the classroom.
- Jake Pelchen – Jupiter High School Reef Kabalin is an overall monster on the field and an amazing friend off the field. Reef and I have been playing together since we were kids, we have taught each other how to play the game over a course of many years. Reef motivates his team to be the best and reminds us that when we come together as a team, we can achieve anything.
- Devon Rasmus – Jupiter High School (Committed to Towson) Reef is a great friend player and person to be around. He constantly pushes everyone in practice and during training. He keeps his head down and gets his work done but isn’t afraid to step up and be a leader on the team.
- Freddy Dimarzo – Sweetlax Florida, Ponte Vedra High (Committed to Utah) Aside from Reefs skill at both close defense and in transition, his reliability on and off the field is one of his best qualities. Reef plays solid, smart defense and you can count on him being in the right place, whether it’s having your back on a slide or being open on an outlet pass. With this and his hardworking character, Reef is definitely a great addition to any defense and any team as a whole.
- Ty Benedetto – Jupiter High School (Committed to Jacksonville University) Reef is by far one of the most hard-working teammates I’ve had the pleasure of playing with over the year. He will stop at nothing to prove himself and show his competitive nature on and off the field. Reef has not only been a key factor in leadership among younger athletes, but also older ones. Reef is a role model for any group he competes or plays with.
- Max Sanderson - Prime Time, Jupiter High School (Committed to Lafayette).
Reef is an amazing teammate on and off the field. He plays his heart out every game and locks down the opposing teams best player each game. He is one of the major reason why Jupiter has been so successful. He challenges me in practice too and never takes a play off. He can throw an array of checks while also keeping his opponent in front of him which makes him very hard to beat. Reef is definitely one of the best uncommitted 2021s in the nation and would be a perfect fit on any roster.
- Trevor Natalie - The Benjamin School (Committed to Jacksonville).
I have been playing with Reef ever sense I can remember. The reason why I love playing with him and also against him is because he gives it his all. When I play against Reef he is a great competitor, he goes all out against me and even though we’re buds we still go at it and as a player I love that because I get better and it makes me want to play the best I can. On the other hand when I play with him, I can count on him guarding anyone he is up against and being a leader on the defensive side.
- Student Government President
- Member of National Honor Society
- 4.375 Adjusted GPA
- 2 x Showtime Invitee
- Middle School Lacrosse MVP
- Middle School Student Athlete of the Year
- Baltimore Summer Kickoff All-Star 2021
- Team FCA National 2021
- Team Sweetlax National 2021
Colleges with Interest: