Rob Gadomski Video Breakdown
- Coach Josh Lesko - Owner, Break-Thru Lacrosse, (Princeton '09) -- Robert is an absolute beast. Physically he is already college ready. Left handed attackman, massive shot, unselfish with the ball, and can honestly play any position on the field. He has great vision at the attack position, he runs the field in transition and plays great defense from the midfield position, and when needed is able to take sticks out of guys hands at the long pole position. Team is his first priority! He is a tremendous athlete, coachable, and most importantly a great kid on and off the field. Any coach would be lucky to have him.
- Coach Chris Price, Break-Thru Lacrosse, PLL Redwoods, (High Point University '20) -- Robert has been a fantastic player to Coach and compete against. While training for the PLL, I asked Robert if he would be willing to do some extra work outside of practice with me and he gladly agreed. He is the definition of a workhorse. Phenomenal talent coming from X and the wing, has great vision, and a tremendous shot. Also, he has the ability to come out of the box and play offensive middie as well. Robert is a team player and looks to do anything in his power for the betterment of the team. He is extremely coachable and has a work ethic that is hard to come by nowadays. He is always looking for that extra rep and thrives on improving his game outside of practice.
- Coach Tommy Heberer, Coach Break-Thru Lacrosse and May River HS -- “Rob is an extremely competitive guy, who is always looking to improve. A left hander who can play midfield or attack, and is a tremendous shooter. An extremely strong kid, who puts in the hours in the weight room. Will only continue to improve!”
- Will Frith (Towson '24) I was able to play with and against Rob my Junior and Senior year of high school. In the past 2 seasons Rob has not only developed his lacrosse IQ but has grown so much physically through hard weight room training. As I have seen Rob train and put on so much muscle his shot speed and release has become quicker, he has increased his twitchiness on dodges and has an difficult to guard burst of speed when dodging. He is one of the most motivated players I have been around on and off the field. With his attitude and rising incline in lacrosse development Rob will be a player to thrive at the next level.
- Whit Molloy (Jacksonville U '24) -- Ive been playing with Robert for 3 years now and he has always been one to meet me at the field no matter what time of day it is. He lives in the gym and is always there grinding trying to gain. Robert is a player with great work ethic and he is willing do do whatever it takes to play at the highest level
- CJ Wajszczuk (Clemson '24) -- The sense of situation awareness and vision you carry on the field is frankly astonishing. Whether you have one or three defenders on you, you’re always able to initiate some form of attack. In combination with your agility, you’re able to get your shots off very quick and extremely accurately.
- GPA: 3.75 (unweighted)/4.1 (weighted)
- Honor Roll each year of Middle and High School
- National Beta Club Honors and AP Curriculum
- 4 Years High School Varsity Lacrosse Team
- Captain as Junior '19
- Trilogy 24 2021 All Star Selection
- Break-Thru Lacrosse 2021 Leading Scorer
- 2020 Spring Stats (6 Games played): Goals:15 Assists:9 GBs:22 PPG: 4 GPG: 3 Shot%: .682
Colleges with Interest: