Ryan Croddick Video Breakdown
- Mark Morreau - Head Coach - RFH -Ryan has great size and instincts in the cage. He anticipates well and commands the defense. Ryan has great outlet passes and his stick skills are exceptional. Being a multi sport athlete (hockey forward) helps with his overall quickness and athleticism. So much so that we had an extra man package that featured Ryan as a shooter!
- Lou Aboyoun - Head Coach - Mad Dog National 2021 "Ryan is a true ball stopper. He has a big frame that leaves shooters little space from outside. He has quick hands inside and can make stops on the doorstep with the best of them. He is extremely athletic in the clearing game and can make riding attackman miss with ease. Ryan has a great stick and can handle the ball. He throws excellent outlet passes and is constantly creating transition opportunities. He is physically tough and communicates to the defense what he needs from them. High level player who often keeps us in the game. Makes all the saves he should and many he shouldn't!"
- Patrick Jamin - RFH & Mad Dog National 2021 "When the team needs a player to depend on, Croddick always steps up. He will make consecutive saves back to back and not hesitate to get the ball going the other way in transition to one of the middies or poles. Lots of our goals start with his outlet passes. Great communicator, especially when there may be a mismatch behind the cage."
- Griffin Dooley - Mad Dog National 2021 - PENN STATE “Croddick is the type of goalie a defensive unit needs. He is a vocal leader and a staple to the mad dog national defense. Not to mention his frame which takes up most of the goal and his ability to get the ball up the field quickly.”
- Chris Farinacci - Mad Dog National 2021 - BABSON "Ryan Croddick is one of my favorite teammates I have ever played with. On and off the field Croddick is a great friend, and he is very competitive and doesn’t like to lose. He is loud on the field to help call out cutters, and is a great quarterback to the defense. Also most games he’s the reason we win because he makes so many clutch saves to keep us in the game."
- Mitch Likins - Mad Dog National 2021 - AMHERST "In my opinion Croddick is the best uncommitted goalie in the country. He is super quick and isn’t afraid to attack the ball with his body. He always makes the saves that he should and then more. In the clear game he’s a monster, great stick skills and patience. I couldn’t ask for a better teammate and friend, great on and off the field."
- Casey Mulligan - Mad Dog National 2021 "Ryan Croddick is simply the most underrated goalie in the 2021 class. Ryan gave us the ability to stay in games and would bail us out in many cases. Ryan is capable of making jaw dropping saves and getting the ball up and out in transition. Ryan is good both at his feet and high. He makes difficult saves look effortless. It’s truly amazing to watch. As much of a fantastic goalie Ryan is, he is a fantastic teammate and person. Being an attack men and consistently going against Ryan, we always converse on what shots will go and what’s maybe not the best look. I’m so thankful to have a teammate that cares and gives me his thought process as a goalie. Ryan is the man and I’m so happy I’ve gotten to play, hang around, and win with him."
- GPA of 4.2
- Member Science National Honor Society
- National Honor Society
- 3 year Honor Roll.
- 2019 NJ.com All Sophomore/Freshman 3rd team
- 2019 All Shore Conference- Second Team
- 2019 All State Group II Honorable Mention
- Voted Asbury Park Press player of the week May 13, 2019
- Nominated Player of the Week for Shore Sports Network week 3
Colleges with Interest: